Friday, May 28, 2010

Why I'm Here

This is why I'm here:

I know there are tons of people out there, whose dream is to study in The States. I was one of those people till a while ago.
Prospective international students: I know how it feels like - the ups and downs you go through. What goes through your mind when you get a letter of reject from that school you so desperately wanted to go to.

I know that sometimes it seems like there's no way, like your college dreams will never come to pass. There's no one to talk to, cos  no one seems to have a clue

I know some of you are not international students - you're in college or about to get into college and you feel totally helpless. 

Well, that's where I come in.
Everyday (actually whenever I can), I'll discuss a random topic on this blog. Hopefully, my random topics will be questions you're wondering about.

Feel free to email or drop a comment with any questions you may have. I'll answer them on this blog as soon as possible.




There are tons of people in the US, who need advice or an opinion on college related issues. I know there are forums for that, but there's no blog for that haha. I'll like to believe this blog is more personal/one-on-one than a forum.
Even if you're not a college student, and you just need to talk to someone about school related stuff, I'm here for you.


There are tons of people around the world who need advice on random issues in general. You've got no one to talk, you've got nowhere to go. Maybe, you just want some one to hear you out. I do that too.

If you ever need to talk to someone about anything, email me.


COMMENT ON A POST, OR EMAIL ME. YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL,  UNLESS YOU'LL LIKE ME TO TALK ABOUT IT HERE, TO FIND OUT WHAT MORE PEOPLE THINK.
 
Good luck and don't give up!!

Hugs & Kisses
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment