Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Financial aid for USA international students (scholarships & loans)

I know a lot of students desperately need money for college and wonder how to go about it. I have a few sites with valuable information.

Note: A Co-Signer is needed for all applicants. The Co-Signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, income history and who has lived in the USA for the past 2 years. 

Note: You will need a Co-Signer from your home country (pretty sweet, eh?)

For students applying to a school in Massachusetts.

Note: Canadian students do not need a US cosigner. All other foreign students do.

Search for scholarships here. Most are institutional scholarships.
Search for scholarships.

Sorry, but I didn't have enough time to inquire about interest rates on the loans, etc. I'm working full time you know, $$$$$ hahaha..
Best wishes in your search for college funding!!

Hugs & Kisses


  1. Thank you very much for the information :)

  2. You have no idea how helpful this is! Thanks!