Friday, June 11, 2010

Find your happy place :)

Here's the thing:
In life, you'll meet all sorts of people - well duh, I'm sure you already realized that. Yeah, so you'll meet the good, the bad, and the very ugly (inside I mean).


The bad and the very ugly will try to make you feel bad about yourself. If they don't do that, they'll try to make you feel bad about your life, about where you are at the moment, about the things that are going on in your life. They'll try to convince you that your life sucks. They'll try to convince you that you shouldn't happy, they'll try to steal your joy. HOW EVIL ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!

Sometimes, more often than not - the bad and the very ugly comes in the form of YOUR MIND.
A few things/quotes I thought I'd share:

"Just because you believe something doesn't make it true.", "we are the biggest critics of ourselves"

So, when the bad or the very ugly tries to attack, FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE.

Yes, I don't have a job but I get to sleep in, and do what I want afterwards. So school sucks, but I have amazing friends lol. I'm broke, but at least I don't have to face the endless queues of people checking out at Walmart, or the annoyingly slow check out person (that's the best I could come up with). Feel free to share the benefits of being broke :)

Ok, my summer is boring, cafetaria closed - I have to cook, which means I have to go to Walmart, which means I get to buy something sweet and I love cakes!!
I love cake, cheese, chocolate, etc - <3 <3. Also love plantain!! Those 2 are my happy place lol. What's yours? Facebook, Youtube, my favorite blogs & sites all do a pretty good job as well.

We all have, well I hope we do have something that makes us happy. Something that takes the stress away, something/someone that we can think about and smile. Something that we can get lost in when in despair.

When the world gets crappy, go to your happy place.


Hugs & Kisses

B

No comments:

Post a Comment