Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You need to let it go..


That's the best title I could come up with. 

Anyways, I'm writing this about all the trivial things that happen in life:



-People who make fun of you.
-People who think they're better than you.
-People who go out of their way to make you mad (like the 2 above)
-People who try to boss your life around
-People, things, circumstances will give you many reasons to believe that you have a crappy life.


If you think about it, although situations like these may seem so complicated, overwhelming and annoying - it's really really TRIVIAL. 

A 16 year old in my youth group was talking to me about how this one guy makes fun of her in the school bus. All I could tell her, was don't hate. LOVE on him all you want...I don't mean that literally. I don't mean FALL IN LOVE with him lol. ..  I mean, don't HATE him. That may seem unbelievably hard, but when you accomplish this step, you'll see how easy it is to ignore such people. Hate is such a consuming emotion - that's the best way to describe it. 

I think I'm quite good at this... it definitely took me a while to get here. But, I think it's finally happened. IGNORING THE LITTLE THINGS, PAYING ATTENTION TO ONLY THINGS THAT COUNT. When you do this, you will have sooooo much happiness in your life (that sounds so cheesy to me, prob does to you too lol). Seriously though, you should try it sometime.

Some people are really bad at this. They allow the silliest things get to them. The other day at work, we had to assemble art horses (students seat on them while drawing). Those horses were so annoying, the set up was so difficult - completely wrong. It was frustrating, no doubt - took me about 2 hours to assemble one. Shocking enough, the girls I work with started getting pissed cos it was taking forever to fix it. Seriously, getting pissed at art horses, wow lol. 

Next time a person does something that makes you feel bad, you need to make a choice. Do I waste my time fretting over this, or let this go.

I believe one thing - God has a plan for you. You may have many trials and tribulations in life, but these won't stop the accomplishment of God's plan for your life.

This is an unrelated random quote, but I felt like sharing:

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends"

- Don't know who said that, too lazy to research.

Hugs & Kisses
B.









2 comments:

  1. Finally seeing that side manifesting...
    It's about time... lol
    Anyways... real good advice... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete