Sunday, July 18, 2010

My summer so far

It's been a busy 2 months so far - working 3 jobs. But, I'll be going on vacation soon: exciting!!



Starting Monday, I'll only be working 2 jobs. I took "off" for 1 month cos I'll be travelling, have RA (Resident Advisor/Assistant) training coming up soon and have some other RA stuff to take care of, such as:


That's my first door dec for the month of August. It's a telescope and that's a star.


I'll be an RA in the freshman girl's dorm next semester. I have to do door decs for 40+ girls every month of the semester (August - December). I'm done with August (only need to add names and room number). Next week, I'll be doing other door decs and bulletin boards (I'll show you soon).


I pray I can finish doing all this stuff before I go on vacation. It's really time consuming to do for so many people and I want to get all my work done so I don't have to do this when the semester starts. 


By the way, I got a new job on Friday. I'll be a peer mentor, mentoring freshman students and co-instructing a class. Fun!! More details later!!


Hugs & Kisses
B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment