Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuition Free colleges in the USA


I know a lot of people wonder about this, well here it is!! I checked all these schools out, and I am 90% sure that they are tuition free. Feel free to do you own research:

Not ranked in any particular order.

This is a Christian college.There is space for about 3-6 international students. You have to demonstrate financial need to be accepted.

All students receive a full-tuition scholarship.

100% free in the first year. You will also be provided with a job to ensure that you take care of your costs.

Full tuition scholarships for all on-campus students 

Students receive a full-tuition scholarship, a laptop computer and more. 














3 comments:

  1. Everything said was actually very reasonable.
    However, think on this, what if you added a little information?

    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean "Tuition Free colleges in the USA" is a little boring. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create article titles to get viewers to click.
    You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers
    excited about everything've written. In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.

    Here is my web-site clickbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do accept as true with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They're very convincing
    and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies.
    May you please extend them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Feel free to visit my web-site: free grant money for bills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

    Feel free to visit my page ... Binary Options Broker

    ReplyDelete