Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to balance college and part-time job?


So, you're going to college. It helps to have a job, unless your parents are very well off. Even if they are, job experience wouldn't hurt. 

Ever wonder how you'll combine work & hectic college life? Well, I have some tips for you. 


No matter how many hours you work, it is important that you stay on track.

Don't slack, get a timetable - stick to it. Schedule everything in your day, know what to do and when to do it. When you have 5-10 minutes with nothing to do, get rid of easy homework. Don't go on Facebook lol

Get a daily planner/organizer - know your deadlines!!

If possible, get a campus job. It is easier to work on campus, also employers are more flexible with your work schedule, and give you hours that work with you. 

Also, if you can - get an office job (in school). They are generally very easy to do, you can even do homework while working lol. 

Attend class. It makes it waaaay easier! I can't stress this enough

DON'T PROCRASTINATE **note to self** lol

Good luck, you can do it.  


Hugs & Kisses,
B.



4 comments:

  1. Makes sense... I procrastinate sometimes too...
    I just have to plan my time better... my job doesn't allow me to do homework while working...
    I've got to get more responsible :)
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. True True!! Being responsible and planning right is very important!! Again, note to self lol

    ReplyDelete