Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update on Me

Yeah Yeah... I know I haven't been posting regularly. Sorry...


Just a little update on me. What I've been doing the past couple of months.

1. I resigned being an RA. It was just not the right fit for me. Over the last semester, my friends celebrated so many milestones, and I missed out on a lot. I just didn't want to do the same this semester. I wanted to focus on a few things this year.


2. I won't be a peer mentor this semester. My school isn't going ahead with the peer mentor program this semester, so I won't be doing that.


3. I am currently applying for internships cos I really want to get some work experience outside campus. **fingers crossed**


4. I was fighting (since October) with my best friend....but we made up and I'm really happy. Forgiveness (and forgetting) goes a long way. Don't hold on to grudges people :)


5. I have a couple of things in the pipeline this year. I look forward to sharing it when I have something concrete. 


How's everyone been doing? 


Hugs & Kisses,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment