Monday, February 14, 2011

Online Shopping

Online shopping is fun. I know many international students are wary of online shopping. Many think it's not safe, unreliable, etc.
I do most of my shopping online (clothes of course, not food lol) just cos it's convenient and there's so much variety online.


Yes, online shopping can be risky. That's why it's very important that you only shop at stores that are well-known. There are a million online retailers, and you don't have to shop at all of them.


I know some people don't like shopping online too cos of the fear that what they order on the website may look different in real life, or may not fit right. That is definitely a con of online shopping. Generally speaking, I've had really good experiences shopping online, but occasionally, there are the shoes that don't fit right, or the blazer that looks weird on me. 


I've never bought pants online, just cos I'm so particular about my pants, and I always have to try them on first before buying 'em. But, I have a couple of friends who buy most of their pants online. 


Below is a list of stores that I judge as reliable. I haven't shopped at ALL these stores, but I am aware of them either cos a friend bought something from them, or stores I will consider in future. 


Note: I am not stating that your order will come in perfect, but I assure you that these stores are real, with average to excellent customer service.


Not all these stores ship to Canada. Not all these stores have male clothing.

Have fun shopping!
Hugs & Kisses,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment