Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spotlight: American Idol

Back in the day, I was a huge fan of American Idol. Like waaaay back in the day, well maybe not waaay back, but a couple of years ago - Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, yep watched them!

As the years went by, I just stopped watching it. It's not like I thought it was boring, I just wasn't watching it.

Well, this season has been totally different from me. I guess what I realized about AI is that it's waaay easier to commit to watching it all through the season if you've been watching it since the auditions. That's certainly the case with me and it does make sense (to me).

This years contestants are seriously talented, and there's such a diverse pool of talent among them. As crazy as I am about AI, I've never voted - weird huh?

On a sad note though, my favorite contestant Paul McDonald was voted off on Thursday. :((( He was so cool, and his McDonald two-step was exciting!! 

I'll miss you Paul

Explaining the McDonald two-step to Ryan Seacrest

He smiles when he sings, awww <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment