Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011 UEFA Champions League Final pictures

What a sad moment. Anyways, here are some pictures of yesterdays game.

2011 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
WEMBLEY
MANCHESTER UNITED V FC BARCELONA





Manchester United: I still love you


Rooney's goal

Rooney celebrates his goal


I'm gonna stop here. Not gonna post pictures of FC Barcelona lifting the trophy for the 2nd time in 3 years or some BS like that lol.

Oh well, I thought I'd cry about this loss. But I was so over it before the game even ended. I guess it hurts less the 2nd time around haha..

2 comments:

  1. Hi thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog:)
    I watched this game, but sorry i support Barcelona even if i lived in manchester for quite a while :)

    great blog thou, i'm following now, hope you follow back :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...huge enemy! lol.

    I'm already following you, love your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete