Sunday, May 8, 2011

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!

......as the Reds go marching on on on!!

With a win against Chelsea this afternoon, Manchester United needs one more point to win the English Premier League! 2 glorious goals from Chicharito and Vidic saved the day!

GLORY! GLORY!!

We have a huge game against Barcelona on May 28th, looking forward to that as well!I'm just so happy I had to share! lol

Wallpaper of today's game (c) manchesterunited.com
Wembley Wallpaper (c) manchesterunited.com






2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool! For being a brazilian, I like soccer but only when it's world cup! :p
    I dont know anything about the european teams, even though I know some times are composed by brazilian soccer players. Anyway, didnt know you were a soccer fan! Good luck to Manchester!:)

    ReplyDelete