Tuesday, June 7, 2011

F-2 (dependent) visa

I don't know a lot about this issue, however I know a couple of people who have gotten their wife/husband/kids into the US using the dependent visa.


I once read a bizarre story about this young lady whose school refused to update her I-20 to reflect her dependents. Apparently, some schools are cautious about doing this as some people have carried out fraudulent activities as a result of doing this. Travel.state.gov also advises applicants interested in an F-2 visa to apply for this when the F-1 applicant is applying for his/her visa i.e. do so at the same time.


However, I have never heard about a case like this, most schools have no problem helping out a student obtain an F-2 visa.


Here is some information found on the web that should give you more details about an F-2 visa. 


http://faq.visapro.com/F2-Visa-FAQ3.asp


http://www.immihelp.com/visas/studentvisa/f2-visa-documents.html


http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html

7 comments:

  1. What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of
    this website; this blog consists of amazing and
    really fine data in favor of readers.

    my web-site; presidentialsmoke.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images
    on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's
    the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.


    My blog; www.iasdmoema.org.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

    Here is my site ... facebook.yocovn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this
    web site conations really pleasant funny material too.


    Also visit my weblog ... holidays to vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to increase your knowledge simply keep visiting this web site and be
    updated with the newest news update posted here.


    Here is my web blog :: www.m367.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
    a few months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

    Also visit my site - vietnam package tours

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants
    to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


    Feel free to surf to my site vietnam tourism

    ReplyDelete