Thursday, June 9, 2011

How hard is the TOEFL iBT?!

Pretty easy lol jk

I guess it depends on your English reading/speaking/writing ability (duh!). Anyways, if your skills can match a native-speaker's, then it won't be unheard of to get a perfect score (120/120).

Most people would probably agree that the reading section is the most challenging part. While speaking was easier, and writing was easiest.  

The only advice I can give is study the practice material from TOEFL, and do your best. That is the type of person I am. I try not to fret over tests, exams, etc. If you've done your best, what else can you do really?!

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. GReat post! Uhh, I think I will have to take this test...I'm worried, since my first language is not english. :S When I do it, I will tell you how I did, ok? Hihhi....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, let me know how it goes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete