Sunday, June 19, 2011

I hate college!! Help!

So you hate college, hmmmmmm. Can I help out...maybe!!

I'm tired right now, so I'll make this short. 


I'll start off by saying that I'm by no means a professional. I suggest things that I probably would do if I were in that person's shoes. Here goes:

1. Re-evaluate: Why are you in college in the first place? If you can't come up with a good reason, see step 4.


2. Socialize: Read my post on Socializing in college and Loneliness in College.


3. Try a little harder. So you've re-evaluated, tried socializing, try some more. To me, dropping out is a huge step, and if I were to drop out of school, it'll make me feel better knowing that I did everything I could and exhausted all options.


4. Talk to a professional. Could be a professor, nurse at the student health center, an advisor. Just someone to give you "professional" advice.


5. This is the point where I'll talk to my parents if I've tried everything else.


Good luck!


Hugs & Kisses,
B.


PS: Read post on quitting school, specifically for international students

No comments:

Post a Comment