Monday, June 6, 2011

Ryan Giggs affair(s)

News reports allege that Ryan Giggs had an affair with his sister-in-law.


Seriously, what the heck?!


How on earth would a man with a conscience carry on an affair with his brother's wife for 8 freakin' years?


When it emerged that he had an affair with Imogen Thomas or whatever her name is, I kept my anger to myself. I thought, well - nothing new, we all make mistakes. Not the first, won't be the last although I disapproved of it, like I said I kept it to myself. However, this is too disgusting to be ignored.


His brother Rhodri has apparently split from his wife, and I hope Ryan's wife Stacey does the same soon, and goes away with a bit of $$$$.


I support this man as a Manchester United player no doubt. However, off the pitch - I disapprove of his lifestyle and morals.


Ryan & Stacey
(c) DailyMail





2 comments:

  1. When I heard of the Imogen gal, I was like....mmm...we all make mistakes.

    With his brother's wife?????

    All my respect for Giggsy evaporated.

    However, this sorry saga has illustrated that even with all the money and adulation in the world, nobody is perfect. A lesson for us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way...what a douche.

    ReplyDelete