Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank you so much!!!

After about a year of posting on this blog, I am finally officially recognized by Google. I now have a pagerank of 3. Woot woot.

This is huge to me, I've always wanted a pagerank. Just last month or so, my pagerank was 0. I'm hoping for a 10 one day. A girl can dream right?? Lol.

Thanks to everyone for reading, commenting and being a part of this.

In my 2nd year, I plan to do more posts about education in Canada as well...as I become more familiar with this beautiful country.

xoxo
B.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome, Boma! I am happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Boma! With the way you crawl the web, the matrix was bound to notice you! :)

    ReplyDelete